Changing the thought patterns relating to pain can make a huge difference.
If you have a chronic pain condition, seeking both medical and therapeutic support is essential. Whilst your GP can help you to practically manage your condition, hypnotherapy can help to manage the symptoms and change the way you cope.
Rather than attempting to convince you that your pain doesn’t exist, hypnotherapy for pain aims to:
- Manage the anxiety and fear you may have relating to your pain
- Relax the nervous system, making it become less reactive to pain and reduce stress.
- Refocuse your mind and direct it away from the pain.
- Alter the experience of the pain
- Numb the painful area (using direct suggestion)
- Train progressive muscle relaxation
- Reduce sensation through improved breathing techniques
Many people say that hypnotherapy is an effective tool to use as part of their chronic pain management approach, call Jenny NOW for your FREE consultation.