What is your relationship with alcohol like? Are you concerned about how much or how often you drink?
Are you curious to see if you could reduce or even give up drinking? Or perhaps you want to feel healthier, less anxious and improve your relationship and productivity?
To keep health risks from alcohol to a low level, the UKCMO advise not to drink more than 14 units per week. The alcoholic contents of similar types of drinks varies a lot, but typically a glass of wine or beer, depending on size and strength, will fall between 2-3 units each.
Did you know that alcohol could
- Affect your sleep patterns and equal a disturbed night’s sleep?
- Significantly increase blood sugar levels contributing towards obesity and potentially, type 2 diabetes?
- Cause liver disease, increase your risk of cancer and raise blood pressure?
- Dehydrate your body, skin, bloat your face and stomach and cause spots and smells through your breath, sweat and urine?
Hypnotherapy offers you a solution to get back in control and to release cravings and, instead, create new habits and patterns in your mind, so that you can:
- Cut down on your alcohol intake without having to give up altogether
- Adjust to drinking in moderation and feel more personal confidence
- Develop thought-stopping techniques to break negative associations with alcohol
- Stop drinking alcohol to help with weight loss goals
- Learn to spot boredom drinking habits
- Accept another’s problems with alcohol without allow the stress to affect you
Cutting back on alcohol can improve your physical and mental well-being. So, to find out more about reducing your alcohol use, call Jenny NOW for your FREE consultation.