Anxious? Dizzy? Heart racing?
Hypnotherapy has proven to be effective when dealing with stress, anxiety and fear and therefore can help in the successful treatment of panic attacks and panic disorder.
The exact cause of panic disorder isn’t fully understood, but it is likely caused by a combination of physical and psychological factors, for example:
- Previous traumatic life experiences that trigger feelings of panic and anxiety unexpectedly
- Catastrophic thinking triggering the nervous system to respond
- Increased sensitivity to carbon dioxide
In partnership with seeking help from your GP and receiving the appropriate treatment, hypnosis can help to make some lifestyle changes to help avoid panic attacks by learning:
- Valuable relaxation techniques to reduce overall anxiety
- Visualization of being in control
- Suggestions to slow your breathing and feel calmness
- Anchoring feelings of calmness to use as a trigger when you feel anxious or overwhelmed
Schedule a time now to relax, call Jenny for your FREE consultation.